Saturday, August 16, 2014

Fifteen hours later

 photo photo-20.jpgWe started our long ride to Africa on a small plane, which turned into a big plane! On the plane we had a TV right in front of us. I could watch movies, play games, and see a map of where we came from and where the plane was headed. All that on one TV! We even had our own pillow, blanket, socks and an eye mask. The only hard part about the traveling was not getting a lot of sleep.

 photo photo-21.jpg  photo photo-19.jpg
I knew as soon as I stepped outside I would love Addis Ababa. The sun was not hot and there was a nice breeze. We had vans that picked us up and took us to the guest home. The ride was bumpy but we saw lots of things that we do not see in the U.S. I saw three boys leading a group of cows. I even saw a horse. The buildings scaffolding are made out wood. We even went to the bank to exchange our U.S. money. It has been a great first day and we have been taken care of so well and I'm glad that we arrived safely. Please continue to pray for our time in Addis Ababa . We are very thankful for how God has helped us on the trip.

 photo photo-18.jpg
Written by: Libbie Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment