Saturday, July 5, 2014

Cindy Douglass - Team Leader

Hi, my name is Cindy Douglass. My family and I call Raleigh, NC home, but are originally from East Tennessee. Go Big Orange! I have been married to my husband Drew for 15 years and we have two boys, Lucas and Owen. I have had the privilege to be able to teach young children the last 12 years and truly love it. In my spare time I love to read anything I can get my hands on. I also am a part of my church's women's group and lead a group of ladies as they strive to look more like Jesus everyday.

I am humbled that I get to lead this team to Ethiopia. It is such a great group and it is going to be such a blessing to serve alongside of them. My husband and I are currently in the Ethiopia adoption program through America World and hope to bring our daughter home in the future. As current wait times continue to lengthen in Ethiopia, I feel that now more than ever we need to be the hands and feet of Jesus in a real and tangible way. We need to bridge the gap so to speak as we wait on God to work in the situations as only He can. We need to be the voice that says you are loved, you are special and you have not be forgotten! I can't wait to share with you all what God does through this trip.






  

No comments:

Post a Comment