Saturday, July 5, 2014

Meet Keri Bosch & Kiesha Hall



My name is Keri Bosch and I have been happily married to my husband Chris for 12 years.  We have four amazing daughters, three of which are five year old triplets, and my oldest is seven. I also teach a three year old preschool class part time and lead a womens discipleship group through our church. I am so excited to be a part of this team going to Ethiopia to serve and minister to orphans. As God has blessed our family with four beautiful, healthy children, there are many children in the world without families and without the blessing of health who need to know there is a God who created them, knows them, and loves them. It is the desire of my heart, the desire God has placed there, to be a part of showing and telling these children just that. There are many living in Ethiopia who have never heard the name of Jesus and I want to be someone that introduces that name and His love to the precious little ones living there.  I also want to be obedient to Gods word to care for the vulnerable of the world and show them Gods love. I look forward to seeing what God has in store for not only our team, but the children and people of Ethiopia we will meet!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgTsuNxWtdv9wmX8rlzlka8x6ZWX1-LoCDuBmLG7A4kkMR-y6f8WUXTRlZ01F5hxn3Ki9Rj4u_eC1fzKQRv9FOYRJ3GN_0nh4WcA_ehm0IpVOkP7IWejfwsNuGfis53arnmqkZRfM1r0ndV/s1600/image-725502.jpeg
My name is Kiesha Hall and I have been married for 11 years and we have 2 wonderful children.  I decided to join the team in February.  After much prayer and talking with family and friends I made the decision to go to Ethiopia this summer. A friend/coworker mentioned that she was leading a mission team going to Ethiopia this August.  I felt a pull on my heart that I wanted to join her team.  For several years, I have wanted to go on a mission trip but did not feel that I was ready for many reasons. This opportunity felt different to me and I started to pray about it. God started showing me in different ways (through His word, my husband and friends) that He was giving me this opportunity and wanted me to share His word and to love on these children. I am so excited about this wonderful opportunity to serve the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment